Participate in a Fundraiser
OCBF hosts several fundraisers a year, which need sponsors and guests to make these events fun and successful. Consider attending and/or sponsoring OCBF’s Golf Tournament, Game Day, Rooftop Brewfest, and the OC Marathon. Learn More
Join the Society of Fellows
The Society of Fellows is an individual giving program that provides an opportunity for members to grow their donations over time. Through the years, annual contributions accumulate, adding up to significant philanthropic efforts from individuals. Members are invited to join by current members. Learn More
Ways to Give
OCBF is dependent upon the support and charitable gifts from individuals, businesses, firms, foundations, corporations, and sponsors. These donations make it possible to provide the invaluable academic, health, and diversion programs OCBF offers to the community. We are extremely grateful to our donors.
1. One-time or Ongoing Donation(s):
- Donate online – on the donation page ocbarfoundation.org/donate – simply choose the “donate” link and fill out the fields – donations may be set up monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Donate by mail – mail check to: OCBF, 313 N. Birch Street, Santa Ana, CA 92701
- Donate by phone – contact Karen Ruan, Executive Director, at (714) 480-1925 ext. 101
2. Major Gift Donations: Donors may designate OCBF in their trust or life insurance policy. OCBF is set up to receive stock donations – contact Karen Ruan, Executive Director, at (714) 480-1925 ext. 101 to discuss major gifts.
3. In-Kind Donations: Many valuable donations come in the form of equipment, furniture, and in-kind services. Contact Karen Ruan, Executive Director, at (714) 480-1925 ext. 101 to donate in-kind items or services.
Investing in OCBF is an investment in Orange County’s future generation. OCBF empowers youth to make positive choices so that they become educated, healthy individuals who contribute to their communities. Guiding youth to become tomorrow’s leaders is working. OCBF has proven that helping kids achieve positively impacts us all. Making change takes a large collective of donors; we hope you consider OCBF as one of your charities. Thank you!